Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dr. Wan's visit @ Esplanade

My week after exams had been more hectic than I've ever imagined..
But it was fun after all..
Dr. Wan was here for a course and we went 'rebonding' session by 'jalan-jalan'.

I am not a good tour guide myself, in fact. So I brought her to Esplanade and Bugis and some shopping malls that we have come across..

What surprised me was that she brought along her new Canon S90!! I was so thrilled! Imagine holding up and getting warmed up with these two cameras (LX3 the day before and this one later!) that are currently on my 'wish-and-observation list'! She was promoting and I was like "Which oneee lah Dr???" Lol!

I never knew that she is another avid photographer..

At Esplanade.. balls floating! My first Xmas here =)

A cute bear-bear theme along the way to Esplanade

We had a great time chatting and I had a great time listening to her stories too =)
I had much better time using her camera..hehe..

So long~

2 comments:

Jerome said...

LX-3 is bout 2 years old... s90 is less than few months old..

S90 incorporates the things that LX-3 has.. Canon took roughly 2 years to come out with a LX-3 competitor..

Who has the advantage ?

Depends on you looking for latest or classic...

SN said...

Thanks ah KM..still considering..