Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Year-end trips at Orchard Road

Again marathon on blogging because after this week, I would probably stop blogging since I'm going back for a long rest. Overall, I have spent nearly a year here, with lots of ups and downs, memories and expectations, fluctuating emotions and many more..

Looking back, I couldn't deny how fast time flies..
I wonder how much I've changed during this time and how much positive changes that I've seen..

Forgive me for starting with kind of negative note but..let me voice out here..
I've received many setbacks this year
It had been a hard year for me
Had many tears but also many laughters
Many disappointments but also many new surprises
Many expected and unexpected things around..

I'm hoping to make things more simple :) Don't want that complicated anymore.. Hate that way of how things go..

I've finally walked the infamous Orchard street last weekend. I was like "Ohhhhh, it looks like this..."
My friend was like "Wah la...your first Xmas here isit??"
I nodded and smiled "Yeah yeah!!"
Then I was a bit disappointed..

It was during that outing that made me realised many tiny things. Things aren't always as good as what people say...the grass is never greener at the other side..
When I was walking along it, I don't feel that it's that grand, in fact. It's comparable to what I've seen back in my country too..

Or perhaps, it's who that we go with matters the most?

May all your dreams come true soon!

So long~

No comments: