Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fort Siloso trip

This is my third time into Sentosa I think. Catching this opportunity, I've decided to visit sites I've never explored in here..

Fyi, I've never entered the Underwater World yet!!

Was so tempted but due to insufficient time, we've only managed to go into Fort Siloso.

Somehow, entering the fort gave me a post-war feeling- something like bitterness, regret and sadness that I've never felt before this when entering museums (back in KL). It's really time to be thankful for our era do not have war *keeping our finger crossed*

The war shouldn't have taken place at all. People will not have suffered and died. Buildings will not have collapsed. Blood will not be used as a compensation in exchange for goods and money and land.

Sigh, innocent thinking.. but really, after visiting the fort, I really could feel the anger towards the Japanese!

The 'Nomads' of Fort Siloso..Many little monkeys!

One of the soldiers..probably thinking of his loved one..I wonder if he had returned safely..

Canons
This was during the surrender event..between British and Japanese

May things get better and better always =)

So long~

No comments: