Tuesday, July 16, 2013

NUS commencement 2013


It was an unexpected surprise for most of everything after the official ceremony...

well, it was initially a formal one until I heard the Prof chairperson announcing '...-KAI'...urrghhh
and so my expression turned suddenly from :\ (coz scared of falling on stage) to :S (after the mis-pronunciation) and then I just can't be bothered, and so I  turned to this --> :D when I went to receive the scroll..with their cheerings...(else my pic would have a pale-faced one)

I think I'm the only one with cheerings (shy nya!) besides the last graduate recepient (because everyone was so bored to wait for the ceremony to finish!)

These friends of mine actually insisted shouting despite my reluctance, because who knows, I might fall further with sudden cheerings, right?

Actually the main reason I told them not to cheer was because: the hall is a very quiet, formal hall. boring type (full stop)

What they replied was: we will cheer louder and take more picture if you did fall!
shheeshhhhh >.<

And because this prata-hat looks like a witch's hat...they came up with all sorts of idea from stealing a stalk of plants that were used as a decor on the table to make a wand...to the final creative idea of combining two black straws to make a nice wand!



Finally, the battle of commencing this year came true!! :') Now, what's next?

Anyway, congratulations to the batch of 2013 Commencement graduates!!
:D

Kinda touched with their presence :')
Guess it's gonna be a journey to be forever and ever, remembered....

No comments: