Friday, July 26, 2013

Puzzlessss slowly into pieces :)

As now things seemed to go on slower than previous days/months/years.... I stared at this pc screen of mine and wondering how should I convey my feelings for today..

Had a deep discussion with my Prof..
crossing)
And I'm really, really thankful for having to have met him..
Right up from day one before the interview for the scholarship..to the scholarship application..and how fast time flies...
until now..
(paiseh sounded emo eh?)
just, kinda really thankful :)
The chances that he gives..the good days...the training...the push..the motivation..
The supports...

If I'm gonna be in a position like him in future, I will do the same!
But, even if I'm not, I will pass on the deeds :)

In fact, this deep discussion have finally gave me more, ample time that I've ever needed previously..to re-plan my life..to plan my future again..

:)

I'm clear with what I want...but I need to work it out..

and I'm happy to say that..things alwayssssssssss become better when mood changes for better... so people, be positive okay!!!

But right now, to keep my words as he had to me..I will finish the promised things:) (own pinkies crossing) heehee..

No comments: