Saturday, July 6, 2013

Quarter-life-crisis

After reading this 'feeling-so-true' article here, I don't know what else should I say here...

Well, I guess I'm falling right behind track too..after all the series of happy and unhappy events that had taken place since months back.


Well, as usual, life's got to have ups and downs.. or there won't be a proper balance right?
I wonder if I've made the correct choice too.. seemed that I'm seeing more of the consequences now..and a hinge of 'regret-fullness' did come by at times..
But on the other hand, it's really a paradox one..

Anyway, the quarter-life-crisis seemed to be an endless one the moment I've finished my thesis though. Indescribable..

:S And me, now, in NUS now, with an unplanned life ahead....

Wish I could lie down on a hugeeee patch of beautiful garden, overlooking the sky while reading my favourite book..
Smelling the fresh grass and flowers scent that fills the air
With pretty butterflies flying and birds chirping..
And have a cuppa of coffee when I'm craving for it
Or even fly a kite somewhere nearby..
With a care-free life..

And yes, life's not a race..I no longer take it as a race after my degree conferment..suddenly, everything seemed to slow down..
Slowing down to the extent that my procrastination seemed to deteriorate
But I can't be bothered :P
CBB~ (can't be bothered~ something that I always use to text my friends, sort of my fave acronym)

I even look forward to having own time in the library to surf the net and read science-unrelated things while listening to my fave concerto no 1 in E minor op11...or other classics..over and over again..
I've cancelled most of my this week's weekend plans for this moment...and sigh :S got fired by few friends for breaking promises..
Got one even thought too much for my weirdness..and thought if I was hurt in some ways that I broke my promise of going out/ or resent going out..
Somehow, I seemed to be less sensitive eh...(feel bad and regretted too)

Oh well, I really, really need some own time to do my own things as I watch life passing by..

Finally, I understand on why some working people have the so-called 'dreams' or intentions to get a cup of coffee in some cafe and watch people walking by, especially in the early mornings when they're rushing to work
Urrghh... =="
And I'm feeling that myself..though uncertainties are so strong..

Gotta finish 3 things by today but it's almost 7pm... Well done to myself =.= (the sarcastic me!)

So long~

No comments: